|
|
|
0 members (),
1,408
guests, and
24
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Sunday, 4 October 2026
• M 0.3 - 9 km SW of Beaumont, CA
• M 0.8 - 8 km NW of The Geysers, CA
• M 4.5 - 57 km S of Buala, Solomon Islands
• M 2.0 - 2 km NE of Almanor, CA
• M 0.9 - 15 km N of California City, CA
• M 1.9 - 22 km SSE of Pāhala, Hawaii
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 520
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 520 |
Oh! A:. no,no and no. I will never submit to the fact that Christ has anything to do with Xmas he was never ever born on that date. I feel sorry for those that do think he was born on that day.
:), yes, I know about the laws of attraction, I have started to apply, again, I forgot how to use it. but, I also attract the wrong ones,but more wiser then before to not fall into that trap.
you to, Have a peaceful enjoyable Xmas. A
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics856,655
Posts891,450
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|