|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
3,230
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Monday, 28 September 2026
• M 1.3 - 17 km WNW of Orangeville, Utah
• M 3.3 - 21 km W of Preston, Nevada
• M 0.5 - 8 km E of North Logan, Utah
• M 4.4 - Fiji region
• M 5.4 - north of Svalbard
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
 You slay me, JJ! In a good way!  I thought that was a commandment?! Otherwise, what the heck is a huge satellite antenna doing in my yard mucking up the view?!   I'm so pleased you see the big face hiding behind the fence. Very validating. Whoever he is, he has been hanging around for a long time and that's cool. Seriously though, there does appear to be a lot of spirit in this capture.  I'll gaze into it and see what I can see.  But last night was a doozy and I could see spirit all around before sundown. I feel it may have been so strong as my girl dog gave birth at that time to a litter of puppies! I sensed many things in the air/ether. 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics844,925
Posts879,720
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|