|
|
|
0 members (),
1,213
guests, and
29
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Moderate magnitude 4.6 quake hits 96 km northwest of Canneto, Italy, early morning
• Moderate mag. 4.2 earthquake - 39 km northeast of Ishqoshim, Gorno-Badakhsh...
• M 4.4 - 68 km ENE of Tadine, New Caledonia
• M 4.6 - 14 km NE of Mataram, Indonesia
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
• M 4.9 - 81 km NNW of Malfa, Italy
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
That's really somethin!  As usual, I believe it. I try to err on the side of things being true and people being sincere. ...it always opens my mind up more allowing more things to happen to me when I do this. And a vast majority of people are sincere. It is actually uncomfortable for most people to lie (not including sociopaths). Hence why lie-detectors exist...people exhibit signs of stress when lying. So odds are a person is telling the truth or their version of it when they freely express themselves. I believe it also because I can truly conceive of it being so.  And it seems when people have sincere experiences the experiences are so strange and unexpected (like climbing under the sink and entering into a wormhole). Most of my extraordinary experiences have been totally unexpected and not what I would have guessed at all. My vote is "yes" it is true. And now by incorporating this into my belief system, maybe I'll experience something similar. Bring it on.  And thanks for sharing that link, JJ!
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,955
Posts897,750
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|