OMG Thank you idan!!! You have no idea how much I appreciate the informational videos in that link, that NOW because of you, reside in my favorites list PERMANATELY!!

My name is Jaime, I'm kind of new here. I am so into meditation,& never before have I ever heard in physical form, the exact vibration that I experience when I meditate! Video #1 "Solfeggio..." in your link has to be the closest thing to the OHM, vibration that I've ever heard w/my physical ears. Thank you so much for that, really does sound just as beautiful as it feels!

I found so much that I literally have just posted on, in your link. I myself in just the past few weeks, have posted at length about the new spiritual consciousness to come, chakras, the manifestations that we create, how we can tap into our own healing powers to create mass consciousness of 'one'. All of it!

Also two of the members of this site that I consider to now be two of my best pals, have just recently posted about some of the things mentioned in your link as well. I am so happy you posted this, thank you for expanding consciousness...you definately won't be "left behind"!

I would love to know where you found these truely awesome videos, if you wouldn't mind. I plan to use the sound tool videos in my daily meditations, How great of you to share such helpful & beautiful tools - Again helping to create that mass consciousness that will help transend us to higher evolution.

I just can't say enough on this, & thank you doesn't even seem like an appropriate way to express my gratitude toward you...my SOUL thanks you!

And what an absolute pleasure to meet you!