cryingOMG, how beautiful! Thank you for sharing that. I read this post on the eagle & was so touched taht I was suddenly inspired to post one of my favorite animal/human bonding video. So I decide to first make my video post, then I would reply to your post. OK so I go to the top of the page to hit 'new topic', & notice while I'm up there that I have a PM. So I read your PM(which I have so much to say on!), & then I go to post my video & as i'm typing it out, I notice that the main character (the lion) Is named "Christian" = Christ-ian! Oh wait it gets better. So then I also realize that the video is called Christian the Lion! C&L how 'bout that!

About your great post, I absolutely believe that the eagle is this man's Totum. I don't know if your fimiliar w/this term or not, but it means animal spirit guide. Sometimes they accompany us in our present physical lives, & sometimes they only accompany us in spirit, as they may have already lived one of our lives w/us previously in a past life, & thus are connected & bonded w/us for eternity.

A Totum can also be an animal that has never lived with you in a physical life, but is still bonded with you from your relationship with it on the other side.

I always thought that your wolf was your Totum, until you told me that you think it's another "self" of yours. And you would know best, since you have such a strong relationship with that entity.

I absolutely loved this story of yours! And I think that the very first picture of the story says it all!

I have always wondered what my Totum is. I would be inclined to think it is the giraffe, but most people see hear or dream of their Totum if it is infact in spirit form. I haven't had any dreams of a giraffe that I can remember, & I've never heard/seen a giraffe in spirit form. So I'm really not sure, but even if it isn't, I still feel pulled to the giraffe all the time. giraffe2

Freedom's story reminds me of the song 'With A broken wing' by Martina Mcbride...

"And with a broken wing
She still sings
She keeps an eye on the sky
With a broken wing
She carries her dreams
Man you ought to see her fly" [Linked Image]