Now for my two cents, Cathy.<br /><br />Who would like to invade Australia? Indonesia for starters. My opinion, and I have many, Australia needs to increase it Military. Don't get me wrong, I agree about spending more money of things such as Breast Cancer. My workmates wife is suffering from it.<br /><br />I bet that you're a person who also fantasizes about the aborigial dream times. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against anyone.<br /><br />A friend of my when he was living in canberra, had a mate visit him from WA. He went to the old Parli House and went on a tour of the old joint. They adventually got to a spot where they had displays of the Aboriginals and history of the Tent Embassy.<br /><br />Outside they had just lit a fire. My mate said 'Look kids, there lighting a fire. Must be about to have some lunnch maybe'. Then a tour guide stuck her head and said 'oh no, that is a fire to calm the spirits and etc etc'.<br /><br />O.K. fair enough everyone has their own beliefs and I respect that. The bloke from WA piped up and said 'Maybe I'll just go out and piss on it.'<br /><br />So it was not the right thing to say, but this tour guide went off BIG time shouting 'you can't go about saying things like that!'<br /><br />His then quizzed her further and realised too that she lived in the dreamtimes. Thinking that they are perfect people.<br /><br />That was until he told her, that he used to work at Mt Magnet were there was a large aboriginal population. And a story about how a friend of his came within inches of his life because one aboriginal was told that his sister was assaulted by a white male. Well, this bloke just happened to fit the vague discription of the person who did this.<br /><br />The man answered a knock on his door only to be belted in the head 4 times with a hammer when he opened it. He still he a great 'DENT' in his head where he was bashed.<br /><br />The police did later catch the correct man who did assault the woman. It wasn't the one with hammer holes in his head.<br /><br />What I am getting at here is Cathy, there are two sides to every story. Research them a bit further before you come up with such a one sided response.<br /><br />I do feel sorry for the people of IRAQ. The problem is Saddam. Why does a country that has 60% of the world oil have people living in such shit conditions for so many years. And I do mean before the Gulf War of '91.<br /><br />Why does the so called 'President' live in such palaces when he people live in some pretty bad conditions. Do you see John Howard living in such huge places? The lodge is nice but he prefers to live at home when parliament does not sit. And lodge is a nice place, but no palace.<br /><br />Also when IRAQ has elections, instead of getting DIAL TONE when they picked up their phones, they get a message saying 'YES YES SADDAM!' And further more, what's the point of having elections when there are no other candidates because they were knocked of shortly after Saddam got in power?<br /><br />Cathy, you know I thought being a student you would have a few more BRAIN cells than others. And I'm sure you would have been taught to research before presenting an argument. You FAIL F- for you and I have a feeling that you won't get an A until you live life and see it with your eyes open!<br /><br />I have a Manager who is Muslim, do I care? No I repect that. I have many friends who are indiginous and ethnic and oriental. I respect them all and they respect me!<br /><br />I have too much to say and not enough time to post it all but I will leave you with this quote I was taught.<br /><br />'Don't listen to what they are saying, LOOK AT WHAT THEY ARE DOING!!'<br /><br />Colin T