|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
2,696
guests, and
27
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Magnitude 3.9 earthquake reported 42 miles southeast of Cantwell, Alaska, United States
• Volcano earthquake report for Monday, 28 September 2026
• Light mag. 3.9 earthquake - Matanuska-Susitna Borough, 133 mi northeast of ...
• M 2.8 - 8 km SSW of Pāhala, Hawaii
• M 4.8 - 2 km W of Guaymate, Dominican Republic
• M 6.3 - 89 km SSW of Nikolski, Alaska
|
#4938
Fri 28 Mar 2003 05:18:PM
|
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 131
Astronaut Level 3
|
|
Astronaut Level 3
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 131 |
Jason you need to go back to school and for Colin I will get my Violin out.<br />What I can't understand is how can you watch all these so call Arabic channels live. Other people can't get them so how can you? Again Phil, I think you are full of lies and you are a puppet for the US. I have spoken to some technical minded people at Uni and they tell me thats its impossible to get those channels as they are in the Northern Hemisphere and I was also told these channels don't exist. Al-MANAR or AL-ALAM what hat did you pull them out of?. I have been watching the news and whatever material I can get on this Not wanted war and all I can see is Innocent Iraqi's getting killed by American aggression.<br />I will be glad next Wednesday as there will be another march. I will be there with 100 others.<br />Cathy
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics844,413
Posts879,208
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|