|
|
|
0 members (),
2,584
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Significant magnitude 6.1 quake hits 38 km southwest of Tambolaka, Indonesia, early morning
• Very strong mag. 6.1 earthquake - 207 km southeast of Sumbawa Besar, Indone...
• Volcano earthquake report for Saturday, 3 October 2026
• M 1.0 - 12 km SE of Livermore, CA
• M 4.2 - Vanuatu region
• M 1.5 - 8 km ESE of Cloverdale, CA
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 263
Mission Specialist Level 1
|
|
Mission Specialist Level 1
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 263 |
Hi I'm glad you finally post welcome back to the site! I can understand where you come from I put up a little bit of my background in respond to jimjam's post "what does the son of God mean to you" also. I'm excited to have a new person in the swing of our little discussions here! It's always refreshing to meet new people and I know you're going to love it! we have some great thinkers and wise women here men too of course LOL!:)
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics855,485
Posts890,280
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|