|
|
|
0 members (),
2,584
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Significant magnitude 6.1 quake hits 38 km southwest of Tambolaka, Indonesia, early morning
• Very strong mag. 6.1 earthquake - 207 km southeast of Sumbawa Besar, Indone...
• Volcano earthquake report for Saturday, 3 October 2026
• M 1.0 - 12 km SE of Livermore, CA
• M 4.2 - Vanuatu region
• M 1.5 - 8 km ESE of Cloverdale, CA
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
What a great photo. Thanks for sharing it Dragonwyst.  Oh boy, and the many syncs with Grandmother Willow. I have not seen the film Pocahontas, but this Grandmother Willow character has been brought up to me before in conjunction with a spirit I experience for a while called the Hag (a form of the Mother - Maiden, Mother, Crone/Hag - Triple Goddess). It was when I shared this image below with Kaybee that she said it looked sweet and reminded her of Grandmother Willow, whereas to me she seemed a bit scary  - with a spider over her face/mouth. At the same time I had been receiving the words, "Paint with all the colours of the wind," over and over in my mind, which I mentioned to her having no idea it was a song from Pocahontas (such syncs!) and the clip she shared was of this song and included Grandmother Willow.
![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/mother/tv6272_spider2.jpg)
![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/mother/tv6272_spiderx.jpg)
Here are a few other captures/interps in which I have seen her:
![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/mother/arrowhead2za.jpg) (post with pics)
![[Linked Image from metawake.info]](http://www.metawake.info/images/mother/hag2.jpg) (post with pics)
However, having digressed here, I don't know that any of the versions mentioned is how you see your tree Dryad in the photo, Dragonwyst.  I think we all see the same thing just that we see it each a bit differently (through our own perceptions). But what a great post - it synced with us all!
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics855,485
Posts890,280
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|