winkingOh, thanks Alisa! He's one of my favorite writers on FB. He has a blog called The Fantastical Mind of John Gulla on FB. Every time that man posts something & includes me in on his Tag list, I know I'm about to read something good. He touches on all sorts of things, some trivial & some very deep like his post called My Legacy, which brought me to tears. This time it was just a TV show bit, but I love his writing nonetheless.

lovelashesAh, Big Love. No my love, I haven't been able to see season 3 yet. Unfortunately none of the web sites that I found free episodes on, would play season three for me. They either had a 'stop n go' freeze type of play, or it just simply wouldn't play at all. I was so disappointed, having watched all of seasons 1 & 2 within a matter of a couple weeks, I was so ready for all that season 3 had to offer! I check every now & then on those same sites, nobut to no avail. Oh well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be, but I do miss it so.

I wonder why season 3 isn't available to you anymore. I thought that you were a season ahead of me anyway. I thought you were waiting to see season 4 this time. So you've left off right where I did, sucky.

yesOh but Dexter, you really must watch it if you get the chance. I think I actually brought up Dexter in one of our posts or PMs on Big Love when I was trying to explain why I like the bad guys like Frank & oh crap, I already forgot the Prophet' s name, but him as well. Geeze what was his name, you know, the one that Rhonda married? Ah, Roman I think.

Anyway for your viewing enjoyment, Dexter - the first episode of season 1. http://free-tvshows.com/dexter/001.html

Hope you like it as much as I did! hug