|
|
|
0 members (),
1,781
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
M 5.1 - 149 km WSW of Adak, Alaska
• M 5.1 - 72 km SSW of Colchane, Chile
• M 1.3 - 6 km WSW of Niland, CA
• M 3.2 - 2 km SW of Signal Hill, CA
• M 0.9 - 6 km N of Alex, Oklahoma
• M 0.7 - 21 km N of Searles Valley, CA
• M 2.8 - 5 km WSW of Willow, Alaska
|
#49851
Sat 11 Sep 2010 11:20:PM
|
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537 |
ORIGINAL POST BY ORB_QUEEN (a reply to a post that was originally from another thread).
ooo thanks JimJam for the great feedback! I have a lot to say again also but going to have to do it later busy week ugh!! but Just a quick question my sister and I was talking about the Adam and Eve story and how they had Cain and Abel. We were discussing where the "other" people came from and she said something like they were "demons" I'm like what! I've never heard of that before she was like yeah there's a story behind it so have you heard this before? and what the heck is she talking about? I'm lost and confused but I promise to get back to you soon.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics865,586
Posts900,382
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|