Originally Posted by sunshine77
Originally Posted by Alisa
I enjoyed this post, RonB, and the analogy of mice in a granary! toomany chuckle

I've also enjoyed witnessing so many members of an on-line family (the Froggies) gather together. Please peruse the forums as you wish. Aus-City is like a big old house with lots of rooms.

David started this forum to share his NASA, space shuttle, and communications enthusiasm, but is open to any and all subjects. When I (his wife BTW) was interested in setting up a website to explore my interests of metaphysics (spirits, UFOs, etc.) he insisted I create my forum here. I thought, gee, notsure do I fit in with all this scientific stuff? But it's been just fine. shake

Anyway, I just wanted to say "Welcome" AFer's, glad to have you here for however long you need. tiphat

Thank Alisa for your welcome and filling us in on the forum background. What diversity, I love it! yay4

PS Despite what he said Mimis_dad’s alright really, his constant pommy humour makes up for the cracks.
We love him - really. rose chaplin

Did you know that prior to this forum I never knew some of these blokes wore green lace. cof

For the record RonB; the membership was 2449 on 21-10, the day I joined.

thankyou2

Just call me Paddy krank krank