Further to Spar's post I'm not sure how big the overall AF website files are.

Generally with websites the owner or owners colleagues, staff they entrust with username and password can upload and download files which make up the pages.

In our case apart from the domain hosting company we have these on 2 portable 10GB hard drives, a 500GB HD on a desktop computer and another 500GB backup drive. We back up the 10GB portable to the 500GB desktop once a week, copy the desktop to the portable 500GB when the mood strikes. If we had a crash midweek I could probably recover lost document files from GMail attachments. I had TrueImage 2009 for a while. It was a complete waste of time and a total flop when one computer crashed. On that basis I've given up on Mirror Imaging software (which is supposed to restore all your settings) and just been content in worst case to save data.

Must admit have put all my faith email wise into GMail. Finally gave up on Outlook which you need to fiddle around with once the file is past 2GB.
Our current GMail file is around 8GB with emails going back to 2005. (you pay $20 for bigger 25GB capacity)

Depending on how big AF is for example a cheap backup is to email the files to a GMail account.
Safer still a CD rom copy once a week may limit the damage of a crash. With the low cost of these my IT guys recommend non rewrites.

I'm sure there are some experienced IT guys on AF. So this post is just how we go about it here in the spirit of being helpful. Rather than I told you so.