Originally Posted by Trevor_G
Originally Posted by Armidillo
So is it best to totally ignore Aussie French cars, or join up (but not actually participate) and thus prevent misuse of "our" familiar user names.

It is better NOT to join.

Every added member, whether legitimate or not, adds to their site traffic, as does posting their link in here.

What a crazy thing to do, especially if you don't want a rival of any sort to get the better of you. (I realise the person who posted the link is not the owner of aussiefrogs, and possibly has no real interest in seeing aussiefrogs resurrected.)

Cheers ;-)

The T

I certainly am interested in seeing AF resurrected (although naturally it's not a financial interest)!

I posted the link to keep froggers informed of what is going on, and doing so has led to the discovery of a suspicious connection between this new site and Godaddy. People were definitely going to discover it for themselves anyway, as it's advertised on eBay, and goodness only knows where else!Discussing it here means that people are better informed and are less likely to stumble across the new site accidently and possibly mistake it for the real thng (especially as the number of fake posts builds up...).

I agree that the best policy now is to keep right away - don't even look, as that would keep the traffic counters ticking over, and defer it's inevitable demise.

Last edited by Armidillo; Tue 26 Oct 2010 03:10:PM.