|
|
|
0 members (),
1,406
guests, and
27
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• M 4.7 - 156 km ESE of Neiafu, Tonga
• M 4.6 - Southwest Indian Ridge
• M 7.7 - 12 km WSW of Pitaloza Arriba, Panama
• M 2.5 - 73 km SSW of Adak, Alaska
• M 5.2 - 18 km SSE of Camaná, Peru
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612
Payload Specialist Level 2
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612 |
I agree about the 2 sons. I think your typo was what may be called a 'Freudian slip' of the spirit acknowledging their effects on humanity. I believe dreams sometimes have messages and meanings in them that we don't understand at the time. I've always thought you have a deep insight into the meaning of your dreams and you get so much inspiration out of them. Your understanding of their messages is great. It'll be interesting to hear what Mr. Cottle has to say about the videos and the two suns. I did look through quite a few videos and even went to a few websites... However, I still don't buy it in the physical sense of 2 suns, (but in the spiritual sense of 2 sons, I like that metaphor.) 
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics869,493
Posts904,289
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|