Some of the things that pissed me off when I Had Foxtel were and I had the top package <br /><br />1. I was paying $70 plus Bucks for pay TV and there was still Commercials on the service ( so I was paying for commercials ) <br />2. Because Foxtel hand no cable in my street I had to pay more for a Satellite system to deliver the same content that the Cable system was delivering (that really pissed me off ) <br />3. the content was not coherent i.e. went you watched any of the sitcoms etc some times the same episodes will be replayed the next week and these programs have well more than 14 episodes I think it was just plain laziness on there part <br />4. I paid for the Olympic package back it 2000 and the signal was very pour i.e. a lot of bit error rate (does any one remember this they did get around to fixing it about 1 week in to the games but) and when I contacted Foxtel they said it was not there problem that I should contact Seven. I found this to be a bit of a shit since I paid Foxtel for the service <br /><br /><br />Therefore, I did what all you who are not satisfied with the value for money should do and I cancelled my service.<br /><br />If you feel that, it is not value for money you are a sucker if you keep paying for it <br /><br />You have no one to blame but yourselves its not Foxtel fault they sell some thing for a price and if people buy it they will keep selling it for the same price no make it cheaper it goes with any product but if people stop buying it they might drop there prices its simple economics the consumer always sets they price think about <br /><br />Tell Foxtel with YOUR CASH <br /><br />Something that would be nice would be if as follows <br />1. one set price for every thing if Foxtel supply and maintain your equipment cable or sat say $35 dollars a month ( this would cut out the pirates for sure who would bother to save $420 bucks a year for the risk )<br />2. Or if you have your own equipment buy a Annual lic and Foxtel gives you a authorized smart card for say 200 bucks a year but the equipment will be your own responsibility ( this will have a great affect on our economy there will be new legitimate industry for installations carried our by ACA accredited installers and the GST will go to the Government not be a black market industry as the dirty sellers do now <br />Or maybe have a service for say 10 dollars a month but it has Commercials in the programming (let big business pay the bill like what happens now on free to air)<br /><br />To finish <br />I can go to my local video store and get 4 new releases over night for $14 Dollars or can mix and match new release with 3 niters or weekly’s or Xbox games or playstaion game what ever so for the money I use to pay to Foxtel now goes into the local community i.e. local kids working in these store etc and do this about 2 times a month and still have change to buy some DVDs at the end that I can watch and keep that’s just what me and my wife do