|
|
|
0 members (),
2,316
guests, and
27
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Monday, 28 September 2026
• M 4.9 - 124 km SE of Pondaguitan, Philippines
• M 4.9 - 124 km SE of Pondaguitan, Philippines
• M 4.2 - 7 km SE of Denali National Park, Alaska
• M 5.4 - north of Svalbard
• M 2.4 - 70 km SSW of Nikolski, Alaska
|
#5348
Fri 28 May 2004 02:10:AM
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,142
Assistant Launch Director
|
|
Assistant Launch Director
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,142 |
No Stuff Telstra, Go to Swiftel. I have already converted a few to Swiftel, If you can get ADSL don't even consider telstra/bigpond. As for pair gains what a joke, you are getting half a line but paying 100% in your bill for line rental.<br />Only 2 weeks agao I had it out with telstra about pair gains to one of the people I teach computers at home. They say your voice is ok, in other words up yours.<br />You know eventually we will get ADSL and I definitely won't be with Telstra/Bigpond and for the way I have been treated because of my Aus-city mail problem and I will encourage everyone else to leave Telstra and go elsewhere.<br /><br />Go to<br /> http://www.swiftel.com.au/<br />Phil<br /> <br /> <small>[ 27. May 2004, 07:12 PM: Message edited by: P Debono ]</small>
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics844,707
Posts879,502
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|