Oh how happy, or should I say relieved when I got the call from Kim from Telstra saying that my line transposition had been finally done. I say relieved because I had ordered it TWELVE weeks ago. Twelve! When I first called, i was told by a girl named Suzy that oh yes it will only take two weeks. Two weeks came and went, but nothing. Then I sent an email to telstra, after being sick of being on hold for an hour and a half. Oh it may Take up to six weeks from the ordering date. As with before, the time came and went. It is only last week, finally having the ideal chance to call telstra, that I called. On hold for 2 Hours total, with 5 calls being made. Well that day was wasted. Then I try again the next day. Same again. Then finally I try one more time. Yes i get through, only to be told that this was a matter for Bigpond Activations. Hold again. I was then told to call 8am monday morning. I rang in the afternoon and got through finally after about 20 minutes of HOLD. They tell me oh yes it seems it was done today. I say about time. This is appalling. I commend thoise rougue telstra operators and service staff that actually do something to help people. Oh by the way on the first day of re-calling, I hung up on a lady, because they wanted to speak to the main Bill Payer, even though all I asked was Has my line transposition been done. Bullshit I say, It's a simple yes-no answer, there is no privacy needed for that. Telstra need to pick up their act.