|
|
|
0 members (),
2,629
guests, and
24
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Saturday, 3 October 2026
• M 2.4 - 9 km E of Alum Rock, CA
• M 1.6 - 3 km NE of Sabana Grande, Puerto Rico
• M 4.2 - 6 km WNW of Wauna, Washington
• M 2.1 - 4 km WSW of Guánica, Puerto Rico
• M 5.1 - 182 km SSE of Vilyuchinsk, Russia
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Wow, another cool one! I love it. So many interesting symbols.
IMO:
Perhaps it symbolizes someone else or an aspect of self that flows easily with the intuition of feminine/water. She can build in the water (has the beaver tail), navigate powerfully (frog legs), and has human intellect (top half human). Naked = open. Young = new (also ties in to shy). Pale = innocent.
I have often dreamed over the years of water leaking or flowing into my house (usually I'm fretting about it). And I've come to see it as intuition (and the rise of the feminine energy). It's scary, yet exciting - water.
I have also had dreams of getting into water intentionally naked (in order to interface with intuition on a pure, honest level, without covering).
Thanks for sharing, A. I enjoyed it.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics855,383
Posts890,178
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|