I know the legal system is stuffed. Jaremt, I am now of the age Phil told me is ok to go on this forum, 16. Phil, first of all, that is my opinion. I respect your opinion, I respect others opinions most of the time, so why can't my opinion have respect. ALSO, on the news recently you may have seen the juror has said that he had no doubt in his mind that Michael Jackson had indeed molested a child in the past. Honestly, there were hundreds of insanely devoted Michael Jackson fans outside of the court house. Now what do you think would happen if those jurors found MJ guilty? Personally I think they would be attacked.<br /><br />I have a quote here from The Smoking Gun..: "The panel, Melville stated, had felt the "weight of the world's eyes on us" and now wanted to return to the anonymity of their private lives." <br />Melville was the Judge of the trial. Now as he said, the weight of the world on their shoulders. Think of it like this... If you were to say something derogatory about someone else, with that someone else having many many crazy fans, then at least one of those crazy fans will do something to upset you. This is similar to the Jury, if they had said guilty, then is it not obvious that a fan may possibly take drastic action? you do not know.<br />So maybe they were afraid. They are human after all.<br /><br />Also, if you were to investigate and find what was found in the search of the Neverland Ranch, you would also see that "The affidavit sworn in support of the Neverland raid lists items that investigators were looking for, including magazines depicting lewd acts involving minors and/or adults, any photo of a minor without clothes, and any images showing and representing children and/or animals engaging in sexual conduct. Seized item #365 is described as "2 books of photographs of nude women and boys, located in master bedroom.""<br /><br />Now look, If I was on a jury, no matter what age I was, I would convict him. You might not, but that is your decision. In the first post, of course I said some rather stupid things, but hey, this is controversy corner,