|
|
|
1 members (Webmaster),
3,184
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Monday, 28 September 2026
• M 1.3 - 17 km WNW of Orangeville, Utah
• M 3.3 - 21 km W of Preston, Nevada
• M 0.5 - 8 km E of North Logan, Utah
• M 4.4 - Fiji region
• M 5.4 - north of Svalbard
|
#685143
Sat 11 Mar 2023 05:00:PM
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 678,977
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 678,977 |
Gearbox bugProduct: F1 22 Platform:PC Summarize your bug Yesterday I wanted to go for a few laps in the '23 Alfa Romeo in Bahrain in TT mode. Then, when the AI handed over the driving, the gearbox didn't work, it was stuck in 6th gear (note that I use an automatic gearbox). I tried to shift it, it jumped back into 6th gear, and the same error occurred when shifting What is your 16 digit Report Code? RXXT-RJVT-JRVX-TBDE Which area is the bug/glitch in? TT How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%) Did you have cross-play enabled? Yes Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Here is the link to the video before I think I made this mistake up! https://youtu.be/JH8I6ObL65A What happens when the bug occurs? I can't drive the car properly What do you expect to see? I would like if someone could suggest a solution to this problem
‌ That should be proof enough.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Bug-Reports/Gearbox-bug/m-p/12373035#M13931
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Entire Thread
|
Gearbox bug
|
Webmaster
|
Sat 11 Mar 2023 05:00:PM
|
|
Forums60
Topics844,925
Posts879,720
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|