|
|
|
0 members (),
1,391
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Magnitude 3.5 earthquake strikes near Vlore, Bashkia Vlorë, Qarku i Vlores, Albania
• World Earthquake Report for Monday, 5 October 2026
• M 5.5 - Volcano Islands, Japan region
• M 1.9 - 15 km ESE of Pearsall, Texas
• M 0.8 - 5 km SSW of Redlands, CA
• M 3.0 - 50 km WNW of Ninilchik, Alaska
|
#862364
Mon 14 Sep 2026 02:53:PM
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828 |
Soon I will be trying ivermectin and fenbendazole. Simply to see if they improve my overall health. I’m 60 yo and my main issues are: a life of being overweight, peripheral neuropathy and skin rashes. Eating super low carb for 4 years keeps rashes and neuropathy very low, and my weight has been descending slowly so I’m approx 15 kg overweight currently. My biggest issue is craving carbs sometimes, even just some legumes, a slice of potato, or a piece of bread. I can get away with a bite or two now and then, but once I do, I want more so then I have to increase will power. I’d just like to have these back once a day. Don’t know if I can or should, but I’ll give these two meds a chance to see if it helps me to tolerate a carbier (made that word up?) diet. I’ll let you know! Dosages for cancer By Grok: No established dosages exist—neither drug is approved for cancer, and ASCO recommends against use outside trials due to insufficient evidence of benefit plus risks like toxicity and interactions.
Anecdotal/protocol reports vary widely: ivermectin often 0.2–1 mg/kg daily (sometimes higher or pulsed); fenbendazole commonly 222–1000+ mg daily or 3 days on/4 off. Duration is typically ongoing with monitoring. Always discuss with a doctor.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Entire Thread
|
ivermectin + fenbendazole = Carbs? longevity?
|
Alisa
|
Mon 14 Sep 2026 02:53:PM
|
|
Forums60
Topics857,598
Posts892,393
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|