|
|
|
0 members (),
1,390
guests, and
24
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
M 6.5 - 177 km W of Nikolski, Alaska
• M 1.2 - 6 km W of Orcas, Washington
• M 0.8 - 86 km NNW of Karluk, Alaska
• M 1.4 - 49 km N of Valdez, Alaska
• M 3.2 - 2 km SW of Signal Hill, CA
• M 1.7 - 49 km SSE of Nelchina, Alaska
|
#8760
Mon 15 Nov 2004 02:33:AM
|
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1
Space Trainee
|
|
Space Trainee
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1 |
Hi "It’s me Leclearc" (truth)<br /><br />I'm sorry that everything ended like this but I do not feel guilty for that. I only posted what I found out, if people to whom I talked to lied to me than I lied to you.<br />Because of that post I was banned more than 6 times and I'm still banned with my original nick "ja" despite webmaster sad there will not bee any bans here, I guess that does not include me .....<br /><br />I did not break any rule of the forum posting that post,<br />- I did not flood<br />- I did not abuse anyone<br />- I did not advertise anyone<br />- I did not post any forbidden material (porn etc)<br /><br />Still I was banned and accused of sending some rubbish email to moderator, - I did not send any email to moderator NEVER. Maybe he got confused and believed it was me or maybe he tried to frame me .....<br />I don’t care anymore, they all showed their real faces, we could all see that, their culture abusing me and dictating the rules on the forum like Sadam Husein "think what I think or be gone" .....<br />Well I don’t think what you think and I will have my say, you like it or not.<br /><br />I apologize to other visitors for inconvenience and thank you for your emails and huge support.<br /><br />Maybe this will be deleted too, maybe I will be banned again, I don’t care, I think we could all see what was happening on UBI forum.<br /><br />All the best<br /><br />PS<br /><br />Sorry for my bad English
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics865,876
Posts900,672
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|