|
|
|
0 members (),
1,468
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
4
|
5
|
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
11
|
12
|
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
18
|
19
|
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
25
|
26
|
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
|
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 29 September 2026
• M 0.6 - 67 km ENE of Pedro Bay, Alaska
• M 1.8 - 25 km SSW of Nanwalek, Alaska
• M 1.5 - 6 km NW of Pinnacles, CA
• M 2.0 - 58 km NE of King Cove, Alaska
• M -1.1 - 77 km NW of Ninilchik, Alaska
|
#21949
Wed 16 Mar 2005 12:16:AM
|
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 277
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Aug 2004
Posts: 277 |
I have a MYSAT box from WMI... When I watch the channels from the TV sometimes the colours play up and shakes.. I have to keep going back to the menu and use PAL and NTSC back and forth until it settles down on PAL it may last for 1 week or 1 day or one hour or one minute then the colours play up again til I go back to the menu again. but when I watch from the video its fine.<br /><br />When I set it on NTSC the picture looks dark and shakes as well<br /><br />Also when it's set on PAL all the channels cut out for a few seconds every 5-15 mins but AL Jazeera LBC Art work fine.<br /><br />Is anyone getting the same problems???
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
#21950
Wed 16 Mar 2005 12:47:AM
|
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 177
Mission Specialist Level 1
|
|
Mission Specialist Level 1
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 177 |
I would say its a in house problem, If it still up the creek ring them tommorow, I hope you have more luck then Tv Minus to get through the Phone.
|
|
|
Forums60
Topics846,479
Posts881,274
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|