If you've been In Bali Rooster Fights ,you'll know how it looks like.<br /> Ilegal activity ,money sceamming,no-one knows where the money goes, shouting,screaming,smoking,Built on Bali's corrupation side.<br /> Here Australia,Satanta has the rights for World Cup qualifications.They're not selling the game legally (selling subs card etc)<br /> Some people are selling these games in places that Look like BALI ROOSTER FIGHTS.No-one knows who gets the money,($25 per head),who pays the tax for Australian Government,did thay pay tax for recent activities?Do they have the right to sell these games with no ticket, no docket? Does the owner get some of it ($5per head)?Do they get a receipt from owner? This is all dark side of this money sceam.<br /> As a Tax paying Australian,I'd like to know about these activities ,Do people pay or not pay for this activities,these are your rights too, this is our kids future.<br /> I beleive Australian Taxation office will follow these activities now and past ones.<br /> I am personally BOYCOTTING this activity.