Once upon a time in the kingdom of heaven, God went missing for 6 days.<br />Eventually, Michael the archangel found him, resting on the seventh<br />day. He inquired of God, "Where have you been?"<br />God sighed, a deep sigh of satisfaction and proudly pointed downwards<br />through the clouds, "Look Michael, look what I have made." Archangel<br />Michael looked puzzled and said "What is it?"<br />"It's a Planet!" replied god, "and I have put LIFE on it, I am going to<br />call it Earth, and it's going to be a place of great balance" "Balance?"<br />inquired Michael still confused.<br />God explained, pointing to different parts of the Earth.<br />"For example, Northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and<br />wealth while Southern Europe is going to be poor. The Middle East over<br />there will be a hot spot. Over there I have placed a continent of white<br />people and over there is a continent of black people" God Continued,<br />pointing to different countries. "And over there, I call this place<br />America.<br />North America will be rich and powerful and cold, while South America<br />will be poor and hot and friendly. Can you see the Balance?<br />"Yes" said the Archangel, impressed by God's work. Then he pointed to a<br />large land mass and asked, "What's that one?"<br />"Ah" said God. "That's Australia, the most glorious place on Earth.<br />There are beautiful mountains, rainforests, rivers, streams and an<br />exquisite coastline. The people are good looking, intelligent and<br />humorous, and they're going to be found travelling the world. They'll<br />be extremely sociable, hard working and high achieving, and they will<br />be known throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace. I am<br />also going to give them super-human, undefeatable cricket, rugby,<br />tennis, swimming and golf players who will be admired and feared by all<br />who comes across them.<br />Michael gasped in wonder and admiration, but then exclaimed "But you<br />said there would be BALANCE!"<br />God replied wisely "wait until you see the ugly, whinging, sheep<br />rooting kiwi bastards I am putting next to them!"