AUS-CITY Message Forums

AUS-CITY Group Forums

Come explore with us!

Please also visit: IDB.COM.AU - IDB.INFO - IDB.ASIA - IDB.AU
Race Control News and Results Feed
YouTube David 'The Captain' - YouTube Wesley 'Iceman' - YouTube Alisa 'Black Mamba'
Twitch.tv David 'The Captain' - Twitch.tv Wesley 'Iceman' - Twitch.tv Alisa 'Black Mamba'
Odysee - 'F1 - The Captain' - Oydsee - 'FiA - Iceman' - Odysee - 'KingScaron'
Join our discord server - 'Formula Racing Club'
Join our discord server - 'F1 Formula Racing Club'
Join our telegram server - 'Track Limits'

Search AUS-CITY
Search Worldwide
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 372 guests, and 28 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
KSC PAD 39A
PAD 39A
KSC PAD 39B
PAD 39B
TLE DATA

IDB.COM.AU

For all your TLE downloads.

April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
AUS-CITY Recent Posts
would you believe me
by Webmaster - Thu 18 Apr 2024 06:00:PM
AUS-CITY Latest Photos
Art By MA
Art By MA
by Alisa, July 27
"5greenheart" by MA
"5greenheart" by MA
by Alisa, July 27
"3moons" by MA
"3moons" by MA
by Alisa, July 27
Art By MA
Art By MA
by Alisa, July 27
Art By MA
Art By MA
by Alisa, July 27
Popular Topics(Views)
AUS-CITY Earthquake Map
World Earthquake Map
AUS-CITY Advertisements
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#30370 Sat 02 Sep 2006 06:39:AM
LAZER Offline OP
Mission Commander
OP Offline
Mission Commander
Source http://www.satleo.gr

Δωρεάν θα συνεχίσει η ΕΡΤ για την Αυστραλία, λέει ο Θεόδωρος Κασσίμης
Συντάκτης: Satleo

[Linked Image]

Ολοκλήρωσε την επίσκεψή του στο Σύδνεϋ, ο υφυπουργός Εξωτερικών, Θεόδωρος Κασσίμης και απόψε βρίσκεται στην Mελβούρνη, δεύτερο σταθμό της περιοδείας του στην Αυστραλία.

Σε συνάντηση του με τον υφυπουργό, ο Συντονιστής του ΣΑΕ κ. Γιώργος Αγγελόπουλος, επιγραμματικά αναφέρθηκε μεταξύ άλλων και στην ERT Sat και ζήτησε από τον υπουργό επίσημη διαβεβαίωση ότι το δορυφορικό σήμα της ΕΡΤ θα συνεχίσουν να το λαμβάνουν δωρεάν οι ομογενείς της Αυστραλίας και της Νέας Ζηλανδίας. Ο υφυπουργός για την ΕΡΤ, ανέφερε ότι όντως θα συνεχίσουν να την βλέπουν δωρεάν οι ομογενείς. Διευκρίνισε δε, ότι και όποιος καλωδιακός φορέας θα θελήσει να δείχνει χωρίς συνδρομή την ελληνική δημόσια τηλεόραση θα μπορεί να το πράττει. (EΡΤ)

Translation to English with WorldLingo

Free of charge will continue the [ERT] for Australia, says Theodoros [Kassimis]
Author: Satleo

[Linked Image]

It completed his visit in Sydney, the undersecretary of Abroads, Theodoros [Kassimis] and tonight it is found in Melbourne, second station of his tour in Australia.

In meeting his with the undersecretary, the Coordinator of [SAE] Mr. Giorgos [Aggelopoylos], was succinctly reported inter alia also in ERT Sat and asked from the minister official assurance that the satellite signal of [ERT] they will continue receiving him free of charge the fellow countrymen of Australia and her New Zealand. The undersecretary for the [ERT], reported that indeed they will continue see him free of charge the fellow countrymen. It clarified, that also whoever cable institution will want it shows without subscription the Greek public television it might do him. ([ERT])

AUS-CITY Advertisements

UBB Central
Interactive forums from Space, Science and Technology To General Interest, Personal and Spirituality.
AtomicSecured Linux
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
LAZER #31182 Sun 22 Oct 2006 02:01:PM
Astronaut Level 2
Astronaut Level 2
PRESS CONFERENCE WITH ERT WORLD

The Press and Communication Office/Consulate General of Greece in Sydney and the Direction of International television broadcasting of Hellenic Television (ERT)

Invite you to a press conference for the presentation of the new upgraded program of National Satellite Television.

During the press conference the ERT officials will present the new logo as well as the upgraded signals of National Satellite Television

That has been renamed to ERT world after a decision taken by the President and the Management of ERT.

The press conference will take place on the 31st of October at 6.00pm at the new premises

Of the Press and Communication Office:

Suite 2103, 227 Elizabeth Str Sydney 2000

Buffet and cocktails will be served after the press conference.

RSVP : 02 92640355 , 0292479422

from www.greekcity.com.au

Stratos #32126 Mon 18 Dec 2006 11:30:AM
R
Astronaut Level 3
Astronaut Level 3
R
Have any other ERT viewers noticed that over the last few months the video/audio sync issues are getting worse and worse? i.e. the audio and video are out of sync by a few frames, but very noticeable when watching.

LAZER #32260 Mon 01 Jan 2007 09:32:AM
S
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
S
A bit off the topic......could someone please help me I have lost ERT. I have done an auto search for channels but nothing it was showing a few days ago and now nothing?????????

spider #32261 Mon 01 Jan 2007 09:37:AM
LAZER Offline OP
Mission Commander
OP Offline
Mission Commander
I just checked and its working fine here smile

There is something wroung with your hardware either your dish has moved, or your LNB is broken etc

Check all your cables for any loose connections etc

Also try resetting the box completly like unplugging it from the mains power for 1 min or so then connect again and try again if that fails check what i said above for any possible faults in your equipment

LAZER #32262 Mon 01 Jan 2007 10:01:AM
S
Space Cadet
Space Cadet
S
The other FTA channels are working fine but they lose reception a every now and again.The UBI promo channel is working clearly. Ive checked for loose connections they all seem fine? I resetted and nothing happened?????

spider #32263 Mon 01 Jan 2007 10:24:AM
LAZER Offline OP
Mission Commander
OP Offline
Mission Commander
Are you picking up any Vertical signals? or just Horizontals?

Its either your dish has moved slightly and only picking up the strounger signals off B3 or your LNB is stuffed and isen't switching Polaritys from H to V when the box tells it

But to me I think your dish has moved as you say you lose reception every now and then what are the Signal and Quality readings for 12525 V 30000 compared to 12425 H 22500 ??

Make sure your dish hasent moved

LAZER #32324 Fri 12 Jan 2007 11:39:AM
R
Astronaut Level 3
Astronaut Level 3
R
Further to my comments last month, ERT World still seems to be out of video/audio sync. Not by much but enough to notice. All other UBI and FTA channels on B3 seem fine however.

RATLSNAKE #32325 Fri 12 Jan 2007 11:48:AM
Astronaut Level 2
Astronaut Level 2
I don't think it's for all programs though. Only for some Greek series. Gor example during live shows like Proti Grammi and Simvainei Tora I cant really notice it but the Greek series like Loufa kai Paralagi & Mono Esi, you are right there is a big noticable delay. I think the best way to go is to contact ERT World to inform them maybe?

Moderated by  LAZER, Liski 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
Rtuneion, JohnReid, nguyenthanhthuon, Rug_Rig_Fitness, Shelly
2,957 Registered Users
Pictures

NASA Picture of the Day

Astronomy Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Week

Latest SOHO Solar Image
The latest solar image from the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO)

NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center

Live Web Cam's
Live Sydney Harbour Bridge Looking South

Live Sydney Warringah Freeway

Live Sydney M2 Motorway Lane Cove

Live Sydney Anzac Bridge

Live Hilo Bay Hawaii

Live Australian Antarctica Casey Division

Live Australian Antarctica Mawson Division

Live Mount Fuji - Japan

Ny-Alesund - Antarctica

AUS-CITY Live Weather
IDB Weather IDB Weather
IDB Weather IDB Weather
IDB Weather IDB Weather
Top Posters(30 Days)
Webmaster 2,953
Alisa 484
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics683,415
Posts718,023
Members2,957
Most Online3,142
Jan 16th, 2023
Top Posters
Webmaster 381,903
Alisa 64,175
Jedi Knight 4,142
reuder 557
apsattv 517
ShaRp 408
Big Chief 377
Flux 208
HQSS 138
Copyright 1996 - 2023 by David Cottle. Designed by David Bate Jr. All Rights Reserved.
By using this forum, the user agrees not to transfer any data or technical information received under the agreement, to any other entity without the express approval of the AUS-CITY Forum Admins and/or authors of individual posts (Forum Admins and DoD/USSPACECOM for the analysis of satellite tracking data).

Two-line elements (TLE) and all other satellite data presented and distributed via this forum and e-mail lists of AUS-CITY are distributed with permission from DoD/USSTRATCOM.

UBB Central

Interactive forums from Space, Science and Technology To General Interest, Personal and Spirituality.

AtomicSecured Linux

Reprise Hosting