|
|
|
0 members (),
1,400
guests, and
22
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• M 4.7 - 156 km ESE of Neiafu, Tonga
• M 4.6 - Southwest Indian Ridge
• M 7.7 - 12 km WSW of Pitaloza Arriba, Panama
• M 2.5 - 73 km SSW of Adak, Alaska
• M 5.2 - 18 km SSE of Camaná, Peru
|
#33121
Fri 27 Apr 2007 11:06:PM
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 146
Astronaut Level 3
|
|
Astronaut Level 3
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 146 |
Do you believe that a being such as satan exists? I personally believe in satan as a creature in his own right, and also as a spirit who's influence on this world is to balance here, distroy there, and so on. Whats your opinion? and do you think you can sell your soul to him?
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830 |
Interesting perspective, Jim.  Thanks for sharing.  Spending most of my life as a non-believer of anything outside of science (no God, fairies, leprechauns, santa, etc.) and then putting aside my skepticism and reaching out to anything else that might exist, asking it to reach back to me, and having it do so, I have found that I'm basically the opposite now. I think anything that can be imagined does exist. So  , I believe. But souls (to me) are eternal and powerful to say the least, so  , IMO you cannot sell your soul to anyone. 
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 146
Astronaut Level 3
|
|
Astronaut Level 3
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 146 |
Tis a good point of view, SO, what do you think satan looks like? A Jackal, as they say, or Jackal-like features?
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830 |
Thanks, Jim.  Interesting that some say he has jackal-like features. I have a feeling that like the spirits captured in photos, and like other deities, the form will definitely depend upon the eye of the beholder. I once had an astral/dream experience that I was taken to a deity called Thoth (whom I later found out is an ancient Egyptian deity). He appeared as a dark gray cloud. Even in this basic form, I could feel the intelligence and strength. It was a very profound experience. I have also experience in astral/dream of Thoth as a dog-headed entity, like Anubis. I have had lots of experiences with dog-headed spirits. But to me they are good, powerful, and positive. It is a rather confronting topic when much of the world is quite divided on what is seen as good and evil. I personally see everything as necessary and good.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612
Payload Specialist Level 2
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612 |
I'm a Christian, so yes Satan is real. As to what he looks like, well... he becomes whatever he needs to become to subdue his prey.
I believe a person can sell their soul...
There are an entire sea of 'truths' and 'realities' that flow in between the shores of good and evil.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 146
Astronaut Level 3
|
|
Astronaut Level 3
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 146 |
Ooer, very profound, dawn. especially the 'sea of truths and realities' bit. So what does satan mean to you?
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612
Payload Specialist Level 2
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612 |
Ooer, very profound, dawn. especially the 'sea of truths and realities' bit. So what does satan mean to you? The adversary of humanity. 
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 146
Astronaut Level 3
|
|
Astronaut Level 3
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 146 |
Ooer, the adversary of a race that kills its own people and destroys the world it thinks is its own? Must be a pretty good guy then :P
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612
Payload Specialist Level 2
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 2
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 612 |
Mind your sass, there Jim.
|
|
|
Forums60
Topics869,478
Posts904,274
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|