Now this service is not new and they are certainly trying to give these monopoly satellite tv companies in australia a bit of a competition. City media beograd apparently is setting up new servers in Australia Canada and the US which means that potentially the quality of the picture is going to be better. Yes I know the internet plans r relatively expensive, data gets chewed easy watching TV.... but considering 60 channels hey its not that bad. Plus turn the tv off when u not watching.
City media group released recently a tv media box that hooks up to your tv and you can using a remote to watch the chs. I like this option and is good especially for the oldies where as soon as you say computer they r wave yes freaked out . However consider if you could spend a bit more $ get a nice media centre computer (~$1000) integrate Australian FTA channels and 60 channels from ex you all in a media centre??? How awesome would that be?

I am glad that a there is this possibility and after months of speculation this seems the only viable option for ex yu ppl finally getting their big Balkan package croatian serbian and bosnian in one.

your thoughts....