|
|
|
0 members (),
1,229
guests, and
25
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Wednesday, 7 October 2026
• M 1.2 - 4 km W of Fuig, Puerto Rico
• M 2.5 - 179 km WSW of Adak, Alaska
• M 4.0 - 57 km NW of Jumla, Nepal
• M 1.3 - 4 km W of Fuig, Puerto Rico
• M 1.2 - 13 km SE of Verlot, Washington
• M 4.7 - 106 km NE of Hihifo, Tonga
|
#43498
Mon 19 Jan 2009 10:26:PM
|
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 520
Payload Specialist Level 1
|
|
Payload Specialist Level 1
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 520 |
I have been to hell and back
I have been through more Sh|t then you would see on TV.
Nobody is perfect.
I have been lied to and cheated on and my heart stolen
I have fuked up, fuked people up and been fuced up.
But every hit was worth it because I felt it.
life is real and living it wrong everyday.
But do I regret.No,Never.
because,at one point what I did was what I wanted and got my Fuking Satisfaction.
My life is Mine,No One can fuk it up for me anymore.
I am The Real Deal and I love to see you try and Fucking Break me.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics862,734
Posts897,529
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|