AUS-CITY Message Forums

          AUS-CITY Group Forums

                   Come explore with us!


                       Please also visit: IDB.COM.AU - IDB.INFO - IDB.ASIA - IDB.AU

Search AUS-CITY
Search Worldwide
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 2,698 guests, and 24 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat
Comment Guidelines: Do post respectful and insightful comments. Don't flame, hate, spam.
KSC PAD 39A
PAD 39A

Space Coast Live

KSC PAD 39B
PAD 39B
TLE DATA


IDB.COM.AU

For all your TLE downloads.

October
S M T W T F S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
AUS-CITY Recent Posts
There are no tropical cyclones at this time.
by Webmaster - Mon 05 Oct 2026 05:30:AM
There are no tropical cyclones at this time.
by Webmaster - Mon 05 Oct 2026 05:30:AM
There are no tropical cyclones at this time.
by Webmaster - Sun 04 Oct 2026 11:35:PM
There are no tropical cyclones at this time.
by Webmaster - Sun 04 Oct 2026 11:35:PM
There are no tropical cyclones at this time.
by Webmaster - Sun 04 Oct 2026 05:30:PM
There are no tropical cyclones at this time.
by Webmaster - Sun 04 Oct 2026 05:30:PM
There are no tropical cyclones at this time.
by Webmaster - Sun 04 Oct 2026 11:29:AM
There are no tropical cyclones at this time.
by Webmaster - Sun 04 Oct 2026 11:29:AM
There are no tropical cyclones at this time.
by Webmaster - Sun 04 Oct 2026 05:20:AM
There are no tropical cyclones at this time.
by Webmaster - Sun 04 Oct 2026 05:20:AM
There are no tropical cyclones at this time.
by Webmaster - Sat 03 Oct 2026 11:28:PM
There are no tropical cyclones at this time.
by Webmaster - Sat 03 Oct 2026 11:28:PM
AUS-CITY Latest Photos
Crash Fire Demon F2 Car 17
Crash Fire Demon F2 Car 17
by Alisa, September 11
Cheeks! Beard Meats Food
Cheeks! Beard Meats Food
by Alisa, August 9
Mr. Beast Mansion! 💰
Mr. Beast Mansion! 💰
by Alisa, August 9
Angels? Light-beings?
Angels? Light-beings?
by Alisa, August 8
Naomi Jon
Naomi Jon
by Alisa, August 2
Popular Topics(Views)
AUS-CITY Earthquake Map
Volcano earthquake report for Saturday, 3 October 2026
Volcano earthquake report for Saturday, 3 October 2026
• M 2.4 - 9 km E of Alum Rock, CA
• M 1.6 - 3 km NE of Sabana Grande, Puerto Rico
• M 4.2 - 6 km WNW of Wauna, Washington
• M 2.1 - 4 km WSW of Guánica, Puerto Rico
• M 5.1 - 182 km SSE of Vilyuchinsk, Russia
AUS-CITY Advertisements
Previous Gallery
Next Gallery
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#49928 Thu 16 Sep 2010 08:44:PM
A_strange_little_man?.jpg
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 32
Astronaut Level 1
what can you see?

I can see a strange little man sitting here.
AUS-CITY Advertisements

UBB Central
Interactive forums from Space, Science and Technology To General Interest, Personal and Spirituality.
AtomicSecured Linux
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
5 Comments
Dragonwyst #49930 Thu 16 Sep 2010 09:08:PM
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
A
Launch Director
*****
Launch Director
*****
A Offline
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Wow did I do a double take on this photo when I saw it from the corner of my eye! What a major outcrop of character from this tree. eyepop

There is definitely spirit here and can be seen in numerous ways IMO. My first vision was of a side profile of an entity that reminds me of the Stargate Universe Asgard.

Since I can't imbed an image, I'll link one of the Asgard.

Excellent image! Thank you Dragonwyst. allhail

Alisa #49932 Fri 17 Sep 2010 01:07:PM
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
Payload Specialist Level 1
*****
Payload Specialist Level 1
*****
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
Nice pic DW. I love knots in a tree like that!
I can see many diff things.


Last edited by jimjam6702; Fri 17 Sep 2010 09:23:PM.
Alisa #49933 Fri 17 Sep 2010 01:16:PM
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
Payload Specialist Level 1
*****
Payload Specialist Level 1
*****
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 537
Alisa, I know this is a bit off the subject but the link you provided below to the Asgard pic is the exact type of link I asked you how to create a few months back. That's what I was talking about, how do I create a link like that using my own words as the link?

I'd like to use the same method for my mantis pics for VBS. That way I don't have to post a sepp post. Aside from VBS's post, I'd still like to know how to make one.

Thanks-

jimjam6702 #49934 Fri 17 Sep 2010 02:41:PM
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
A
Launch Director
*****
Launch Director
*****
A Offline
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,828
Sorry for the confusion, Jaim.

Okay, to post a linked image, you have to have hosting somewhere on the web. For me, I use my metawake account (metawake.info). There I have most of my photos saved so I can link them into my website and here, although with the photo gallery, I can just load them through file manager so I haven't been saving these ones in my web account (just on my hard drive).

So to link in a pic, use the link button (the button second from left with the blue circle and chain graphic, next to the smilies button). Yesterday I posted how to put in a link to a previous post, so I'll refer you there now for extra details...Searching AUS-CITY

Let me know if I've explained it well enough. friends

Dragonwyst #49943 Fri 17 Sep 2010 07:05:PM
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 263
Mission Specialist Level 1
Mission Specialist Level 1
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 263
I see loads of stuff it's amazing!
great pic dragonwyst!


Moderated by  Alisa 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Newest Members
PaulVass, testplesk, BryantWheato, Rtuneion, JohnReid
2,960 Registered Users
Pictures

NASA Picture of the Day

Astronomy Picture of the Day

Picture of the Day

Picture of the Week

Latest SOHO Solar Image
The latest solar image from the Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO)

NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center

NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center
NOAA / Space Weather Prediction Center
AUS-CITY Live Weather
Temperature Humidity
Wind Speed Wind Direction
Pressure Rain
Feels Like UV Index
Forecast Wind Gust
Top Posters(30 Days)
Webmaster 34,154
Alisa 1,711
Forum Statistics
Forums60
Topics855,383
Posts890,178
Members2,960
Most Online102,106
Jul 10th, 2026
Top Posters
Webmaster 678,977
Alisa 95,828
Jedi Knight 4,142
apsattv 517
ShaRp 408
Big Chief 377
Flux 208
HQSS 138
Jason 123
Copyright 1996 - 2026 by David Cottle. Designed by David Bate Jr. All Rights Reserved.
By using this forum, the user agrees not to transfer any data or technical information received under this agreement to any other entity without the express approval of the AUS-CITY Forum Admins and/or authors of individual posts (Forum Admins and DoD/USSPACECOM for the analysis of satellite tracking data).

Two-line elements (TLE) and all other satellite data presented and distributed via this forum and AUS-CITY mailing lists are distributed with permission from DoD/USSTRATCOM.

UBB Central

Race Control News and Results Feed
YouTube David 'The Captain' - YouTube Wesley 'Iceman'
Twitch.tv David 'The Captain' - Twitch.tv Wesley 'Iceman'
Join our discord server - 'Formula Racing Club'
Join our discord server - 'F1 Formula Racing Club'
Join our telegram server - 'Track Limits'
Interactive forums covering space, science, technology and general discussion.

Atomicorp OSSEC