Moderate magnitude 4.3 quake hits 61 km northwest of Turbat-i-Shaikh Jam, Iran in the afternoon
4.3 quake 19 Jul 5:37 pm (GMT +4:30)

A magnitude 4.3 earthquake near Turbat-i-Shaikh Jam, Razavi Khorasan, Iran, was reported only 22 minutes ago by the European-Mediterranean Seismological Centre (EMSC), considered one of the key international agencies that monitor seismic activity worldwide. The earthquake occurred at a very shallow depth of 6 km beneath the epicenter in the afternoon on Tuesday, July 19th, 2022, at 5:07 pm local time. The exact magnitude, epicenter, and depth of the quake might be revised within the next few hours or minutes as seismologists review data and refine their calculations, or as other agencies issue their report.
Our monitoring service identified a second report from the citizen-seismograph network of RaspberryShake which listed the quake at magnitude 4.3 as well.
Towns or cities near the epicenter where the quake might have been felt as very weak shaking include Turbat-i-Shaikh Jam (pop. 58,900) located 61 km from the epicenter, and Mashhad (pop. 2,307,200) 92 km away.
VolcanoDiscovery will automatically update magnitude and depth if these change and follow up if other significant news about the quake become available. If you’re in the area, please send us your experience through our reporting mechanism, either online or via our mobile app. This will help us provide more first-hand updates to anyone around the globe who wants to know more about this quake.

Earthquake data:
Date & time: Jul 19, 2022 5:37 pm (GMT +4:30) local time (19 Jul 2022 13:07 GMT)
Magnitude: 4.3
Depth: 6.0 km
Epicenterlatitude / longitude: 35.75°N / 60.37°E (Razavi Khorasan, Iran)
Primary data source: EMSC
https://www.volcanodiscovery.com/earthquake/news/186597/Moderate-magnitude-43-quake-hits-61-km-northwest-of-Turbat-i-Shaikh-Jam-Iran-in-the-afternoon-.html