Acclaim Reset back to level 1 on My Team

Product: F1 22
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug My Team, Team Acclaim resets to level 1
What is your 16 digit Report Code? None given as in game
Which area is the bug/glitch in? My Team
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Did you have cross-play enabled? No
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? look at My Team Acclaim section
What happens when the bug occurs? From Australia to Imola the acclaim level went from level 5 to level 1. I was on acclaim score of 5 and 2nd driver (My Team) was also on 5 with an overall rating of 18% to 20%
What do you expect to see? Acclaim level at 5 (particularly given that the overall rating was around 20% for the team)

‌

I started a new My Team Career mode after patch 1.08

Progressed through to end of round 3 (Australia) achieving acclaim level 5 and opening up a new sponsor. Chose a sponsor "Distort" and allocated to car. Saved game and switched off Xbox for the night.

Following day started up game and onto Imola, noticed the issue after completing qualifying (I think), individuals were at level 5 and both around 8% and 10% but the Team acclaim had dropped to level 1.

I've finished Imola and on to Miami but the acclaim level is moving up from level 1 again, so reset after Imola and starting to accumulate from there.


https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Acclaim-Reset-back-to-level-1-on-My-Team/m-p/11745630#M5934