[PC] G29 Buttons not working (since 1.10)

Hi there,

So during the 1.10 hotfix I opened a ticket with EA regarding my wheel's buttons not working. The ticket got no response and was marked "solved" instead. I haven't had much time to play and honestly with this problem it's been getting increasingly frustrating to even bother trying to open the game.

The issue is as follows: My G29's buttons and shifting buttons don't work in F1 22 only. In the GHub inputs are noticed perfectly fine (tested this by assigning commands to all relevant buttons). I've updated GHub, reinstalled it. I've updated F1 22, reinstalled it. I've updated my entire PC and drivers to try and figure out where it's coming from, but still the game registers no button inputs. It DOES however register steering inputs and pedal inputs, making this situation very annoying and frustrating. Especially with the wheel working fine in any other game I try. Does anyone have suggestions for something I might've missed? And are any other people also experiencing this problem? All help is appreciated because I've run out of ideas.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/PC-G29-Buttons-not-working-since-1-10/m-p/12020785#M8891