[BUG - Potential] My Team| F1 22 | Flashbacks increase engine wear

Product: F1 22
Platform:Steam-PC
Summarize your bug So, I'm in My Team, S1 Azerbaijan. I start last on the grid with a practically new gearbox. 15% wear maximum. Because I'm visually impaired I can't judge cornering very well so I flashback. I flashbacked about 10-15 times during a 50% distance race and ended up with 71% wear after the race. There's no way that I get 56% wear in just one race. I suspect flashbacking increases the wear of your engine components.
What is your 16 digit Report Code? N/A
Which area is the bug/glitch in? My Team
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Did you have cross-play enabled? No
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have wear on your gearbox and start at the back of the grid. 50% distance, 60% AI difficulty. Flashback 10-15 times randomly during the race, notice your gearbox wear increase significantly to the point where your race engineer will tell you "there's wear and you need to be careful".
What happens when the bug occurs? Bugged increased wear makes it difficult to maintain the rest of your gearboxes throughout the full season.
What do you expect to see? Flashbacking shouldn't increase or multiply the wear on your engine components.

In addition to this report: please note that I replaced the gearbox before the Monaco race. For Azerbaijan, 15-20% wear maximum was on the gearbox heading into the race. Please also note that I'm severely sight impaired and flashback regularly so I notice changes when they occur.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues-Bug-Reports/BUG-Potential-My-Team-F1-22-Flashbacks-increase-engine-wear/m-p/12601424#M14621