|
1 members (Alisa),
1,559
guests, and
26
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Magnitude 3.6 earthquake hits 34 miles northwest of Chase, Alaska, early morning
• World Earthquake Report for Sunday, 11 October 2026
• M 7.7 - 12 km WSW of Pitaloza Arriba, Panama
• M 1.1 - 11 km WNW of Cobb, CA
• M 3.1 - 72 km ESE of Adak, Alaska
• M 2.6 - 64 km SE of Pedro Bay, Alaska
|
#823189
Fri 03 Jul 2026 09:21:PM
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830
Launch Director
|
Oliver Tree
I am haunted by Oliver Tree.  I knew nothing about him until I saw the news he died in a helicopter accident. I began to feel sucked in by what I saw about him. I prayed for him. I then felt an even stronger pull. I wonder how many other people have prayed for him.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830 |
Just after posting this, I opened my bible arbitrarily, to seek answers from God. I turned to Judges 9 and read down to 8, where I saw the words “olive treeâ€.
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830
Launch Director
|
|
Launch Director
Joined: Dec 2002
Posts: 95,830 |
9 Abimelek son of Jerub-Baal went to his mother’s brothers in Shechem and said to them and to all his mother’s clan, 2 “Ask all the citizens of Shechem, ‘Which is better for you: to have all seventy of Jerub-Baal’s sons rule over you, or just one man?’ Remember, I am your flesh and blood.â€
3 When the brothers repeated all this to the citizens of Shechem, they were inclined to follow Abimelek, for they said, “He is related to us.†4 They gave him seventy shekels[a] of silver from the temple of Baal-Berith, and Abimelek used it to hire reckless scoundrels, who became his followers. 5 He went to his father’s home in Ophrah and on one stone murdered his seventy brothers, the sons of Jerub-Baal. But Jotham, the youngest son of Jerub-Baal, escaped by hiding. 6 Then all the citizens of Shechem and Beth Millo gathered beside the great tree at the pillar in Shechem to crown Abimelek king.
7 When Jotham was told about this, he climbed up on the top of Mount Gerizim and shouted to them, “Listen to me, citizens of Shechem, so that God may listen to you. 8 One day the trees went out to anoint a king for themselves. They said to the olive tree, ‘Be our king.’
9 “But the olive tree answered, ‘Should I give up my oil, by which both gods and humans are honored, to hold sway over the trees?’â€
|
|
|
Forums60
Topics869,027
Posts903,823
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|