Ok, have to put my penny in the tin. Before TARBS, SBS had a Polish movie on at least once a week. Then TARBS got an exclusive contract with Polish state TV and all Polish programmes dissappeared including a once a week 30 mins news program. Originally the promiss was about $30 a month for subscription to TV Polonia. As we all know it was $62.95 for only one Polish channel. Now you can imagine how Polish community hated TARBS for this all. Not many people among them wanted or could afford to pay that. It became the most expensive pay TV in Australia and this record still stands.<br />Also it was mentioned on other sat forums there was a few ethnic channels on C band on various satellites - european, asian, etc.(you guys will know better what they were) then TARBS signed them in and they dissapeared as FTA.<br />I had to remind you about these facts to keep it all fair, even though I know it is not good to say anything bad about TARBS=UBI (this equation is still valid to me) on this site.