|
|
|
0 members (),
2,028
guests, and
21
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
S |
M |
T |
W |
T |
F |
S |
|
|
|
|
|
1
|
2
|
3
|
|
4
|
5
|
6
|
7
|
8
|
9
|
10
|
|
11
|
12
|
13
|
14
|
15
|
16
|
17
|
|
18
|
19
|
20
|
21
|
22
|
23
|
24
|
|
25
|
26
|
27
|
28
|
29
|
30
|
31
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
Volcano earthquake report for Tuesday, 6 October 2026
• M 2.0 - 52 km WSW of Cantwell, Alaska
• M 0.1 - 39 km ENE of McKinney Acres, Texas
• M 1.3 - 16 km NE of Little Lake, CA
• M 1.5 - 9 km E of Borrego Springs, CA
• M 3.2 - 5 km ESE of Wofford Heights, CA
|
#11175
Tue 01 Nov 2005 05:09:PM
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,142
Assistant Launch Director
|
|
Assistant Launch Director
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,142 |
Over the last few months I have received quite a few PM's complaining why don't I remove Apsattv? As you can clearly see he only serves one purpose, to discredit UBI in any way. Now, I have a policy that I don't like banning people unless they do something personal against me, but as this is the first case where I am continually getting members PMing me asking me why I don't act. Now, if I ban him, he will call me a one eyed dictator because thats apsattv, so what I will do is I will allow the members of this forum to vote on the removal of Apsattv and also if you like you can put your own comment. By doing it this way, Apsattv can see its not me thats against him, its some of the members and I am getting sick and tired of answering PM's telling people the reasons why I have not banned him so far.<br />The decision is yours members.
|
|
CMS The Best Conveyancing solicitors conveyancing quotes throughout the UK
For any webhosting enquiries please email webmaster@aus-city.com
|
|
Forums60
Topics859,776
Posts894,571
Members2,960
| |
Most Online102,106 Jul 10th, 2026
|
|
|
|
|
|