Of course REMOVED ADD BY LAZER have nothing to do Joysat.Joysat is only Incel's supplier.I'm sure if you selling someone products you can use they name, same with Compaq we are Compaq Business partner for long time, that mean if you deal with Incel you are welcome to use my brand name, or my logo for you marketing thinks, but you are not welcome to use my name on your tax invoice etc.<br />For Dan04 I know you have phoned on my mobile yesterday, you say you are from Gold Coast and you want to watch Arabic TV from UBI, I'm not sure what is the point for you call, you just throw away money for ph calls., if I can help you I'm happy to do, to sell you but for installation I can not help you is just long way from us, will be cheaper for you if you find someone on Gold Coast, or if you are interesting I have friend there.<br />And last think did you saw web side REMOVED ADD BY LAZER in USA or REMOVED ADD BY LAZER and others world wide, which using my business name REMOVED ADD BY LAZER tell me what can I do??<br /> <br /> <small>[ 17. February 2005, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: -.Lazer.- ]</small>