I only represent myself!<br />I have nothing to do with TV+ or UBI or any other organization.<br />I'm just an ordinary TV+ customer with need to express myself.<br />For that purpose I opened MY OWN PRIVATE forum, on which I'm entitled to ban or kiss whoever I want.<br /><br /><br />Darth … now you know how it feels to be banned for expressing your self, same thing happend to me on this forum.<br /><br />You can jump up and down etc but there is NOTHING you can do about that.<br /><br />Reason for ban? I'm not going to bullshit visitors here that you spam or lie or did something on my forum as you did bullshit people about me when I was banned here. I'l tell you simple thruth - I just don’t like you. <br />That’s it. <br /><br />And you know what? You can’t do anything about that.<br /><br />Actually you can "mozes da me poljubis u dlakavo dupe" (translated, "you can kiss my hairy ass").<br /><br />You complained about me writing on this forum? OK. I left. I leave you alone, what more do you want? Why you follow me and come on my forum if you wanted me to leave this one on the first place? Are you in love with me? Why don't you leave me alone?<br /><br />Have nice day.<br /><br /><br />Phil, thnx for first fair post from you. - You said it right, what I do on my forum is MY business.<br /> <br /> <small>[ 16. February 2005, 04:40 PM: Message edited by: ja ]</small>