FOUND ON JA's web site <br />webmaster<br />Administrator<br />Full Member<br /><br />Posts: 161<br /><br /><br /> <br /> Re: Pink Extra & Pink Plus gone from UBI 9.2.2005<br />« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2005, 05:35:47 PM » <br />What an idiot!<br /><br />Free account?!<br /><br />lol<br /><br />You want a copy of my credit card statement?<br /><br /><br />My opinion is (and I'm entitled to it like everybody else in this country) that, first of all UBI is thug and deceiving company, secondly I believe that in Australia there is not enough customers to keep both companies in business. In this case I strongly support company which is Serbian origin in ownership and only by that fact close to its market, TV+.<br />The best thing for both companies is to split the market, UBI keeps Arab and Turkish and Greek channels and TV+ to keep Balkan and East Europe channels and everyone is happy.<br /><br />Yes I'm proud that finally it’s being proved what I was saying few months ago and because of that being abused, banned, framed etc, by that Debono deceiving thug on aus-city and his fellow brainwashed pro-UBI dogs.<br /><br />I am PROUD.<br /><br />Where are they now, where is that thug now?!<br />I wonder how they will justify all those previous attacks on me only because I was saying exactly what is stated in the topic - UBI will lose Balkan package (main channels, BKTV, TVBN and PINK TV's).<br /> <br /> Phil's comment <br />ja <br />I don't call you names nor I abuse you so why do you persist in calling me a thug on your forum?<br />See i won't lower myself to your levels but what I will do is become more professional with UBI and Go against Tv plus you should know that by now so should satfreak.<br />Satfreak see My Pm to you was correct the other day ja will be responsible for your poor ratings in the future.<br /> <br /> <small>[ 16. February 2005, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: Phil Debono ]</small>