Lazer,<br /><br />Media System Gmbh is an Austrian Company based in Vienna. They have Direct links with Pink International Television Company (Pink TV) and they also have their own television studio in Vienna.<br /><br />At one stage a while back they even produced some tv shows from their Vienna studio for the TV Plus satellite channel.<br /><br />They also produce various other types of media (commercials, promos, etc) and put on various programs in popular Vienna Nightclubs which are then shown (either live or taped and shown later) on TV Plus satellite channel.<br /><br />Although not owned by Zeljko Mitrovic (owner of Pink TV), word is he helped with the startup funding costs, and that is why, just about anything Media System do is shown on Pink TV satellite channels.<br /><br />There are some other things that link Media System, Pink TV, and other individuals, but none of them make for interesting reading.<br /><br />As for your other question, the "Applicant" and "Respondent" are the two opposing sides in the court case in these types of litigation. For example, in a criminal or civil case, the two parties would be referred to as the "Plaintiff" and the "Defendant". But I don't see any logic to Media System Gmbh & RTV BN being respondents.<br /><br />I hope this has helped.<br /><br /><br />SATFREAK, very very soon you will realise I know a lot more about a lot of things, than you could even imagine. Your totally oblivious to who I am. All anyone has to do is look at my command of the English language compared to yours, and that tells them all they need to know.<br />Don't smile too hard, your face may crack<br /><br />Regards All,<br />Paja<br /> <br /> <small>[ 01. April 2005, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: Paja ]</small>