Well when that happens Satfreak UBI will go one way, Tv Plus can go the other But what will not change is the fact that When all this shit happened and and Around the time when TV plus was formed some coward with extreme skills of the internet masking his ip's so they can't be backtraced abused me, That I can handle but abused My wife and kids and told me in Serbia during the war this is what we do with kids.<br />What a low life, I have been on forums for 9 Years and I never have experienced this. Now as we all know we can't accuse anyone because of the way things are today but I can tell you if it was not for the Trouble between UBI and TV Plus the abuse to my family would have never eventuated, So make your own conclusion for the Motivation why a person would go out of there way to do this just because I'm biased towards UBI without being on there payroll.<br />At the end of the day as GOD is my witness I will get my revenge,Again you cannot accuse anyone today because you never know who would have ever done this low act.