</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Phil Debono:<br /><strong> Darth Vader<br />I totally agree with you.<br />For me Both the companies should run the Balkans channels and may the best company win, and as you said Take the Competition out of the equation and we are all screwed.<br />Are you ???? NO!!!!!!!<br /><br />1/ If UBI Had the Balkans channels ONLY and they were too expensive and you wanted to pirate them you would need Boxes!! they're not easy to find and harder to Mod if you don't know what you're doing plus to get the chips. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">2/ "REMOVED BY SATFREAK"<br />NOW THAT YOU REMOVE MY POST I SHALL REMOVE YOUR POST<br />Well Satfreak you might edit my post but most of the population is not an emu, You are either a fool or you are not a lateral thinker, you are putting too much effort into sticking it into UBI than worrying about your future problems that are about to happen. I will not help coward aliases who do not want to reveal their name to me and especially those who ring me on my mobile phone. I have been forward with you, honest with you and you still treat me like this. Tell me, how is the Queensland weather lately???<br /> <br /> <small>[ 12. January 2005, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: Phil Debono ]</small>