</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by Kostya:<br /><strong> If I understand you right, Phil, you dont need to buy additional Irdeto CAM for Dreambox. Does it meens it has embedded Irdeto? <br />What about Dreambox picture quality? I've got real problems with my Technosat 7000 (from Horizon). I have quite bad pixalization (not sure if it is right term: picture is breaking to small squares on fast movement). It happens only on channels with good PQ (RTR, CH1 and RTVI), which brought directly from Europe. No problems with shity ones like NTV America and RTVI+ (not channels - their PQ, they are converted from NTSC).<br />It seems, box has not enough processing power to process rich picture, or is it still problems with translation?<br />Actually, I am looking for box with Irdeto, PVR and ideally with Terrestrial TV. But it's look like you can not have all this in one box at the moment? </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Mate pixalization most of the time is caused at there end not at the boxes end but it does happen as my brothers cheap rubbisg Irdeto 2 box use to pixalate only when hot on a hot day so in other words the box is shit.<br />The dreambox is 100% software in every area and has so much support on the net its not funny, do some reading like I have and when I can afford one I'm getting one