My Father wants Pink/BN/BK but I have continually been reminding him that the quality is very poor.<br />Only last week we bought a new 135cm W/S Panasonic TV and now that TV plus is encrypted we cannot see how bad it looks as it was very bad before on our 68cm TV.<br />I know if we sign up with TVplus and put those Balkans channels on our tv after a few days my father will be complaining about his eyes again, now that was with the 68cm tv what will it look like with the 135cm?.<br />Another thing, why doesn't the representive of TV Plus on this forum give the Balkans people an idea when and if they will be fixing the quality problem up, why do I have a feeling we are getting treated like a mushroom that we are getting feed bullshit and kept in the dark.<br />Why doesn't Satfreak answer this simple question, how can you expect people to sign up when you can't even do this. We didn't spend thousands to get a headache just watching TV.<br />By the way is it just us, or are there others that complain about their eyes after watching these channels?.