Boring you are so correct, It is unwatchable on a big TV.<br />I did post that I wasn't going to say anymore about this as I see the rep for tvplus satfreak has never bothered to answer my question but I don't like that and My dad has told me to do it again for the very last time but this time I'm going to join every Satellite English and Serbian Forum and tell the truth about this problem as most don't have a clue about it, but what is happening I'll give you a example one of our relations has a LG plasma and has just had TV plus connected. Now for the last month they have been watching HDTV via a Digital set top box and plenty of DVD's so what happened as soon as the contractor connected the TV plus box and he got it going my cousin got a shock and asked the contractor "WHATS THIS RUBBISH?", its totally unwatchable on a plasma tv, the Contractor said if you want we can connect it to your older tv where it will be alot better. I must tell you, every day that passes more and more people are connecting to TV plus and more and more are going to be complaining to TV plus about the poor quality because they have been lied to, so you wonder why you can't get through on their phone lines and like I said, this is expedential as the days pass.<br /> <br /> <small>[ 11. March 2005, 07:21 AM: Message edited by: Dishsat ]</small>