YU4CFG <br />I have installed a lot of setups in my life. I also have done a lot of installs for TARBS itself and now I am a freelance installer. I have moved a lot of dishes from PAS 8 to B3 for UBI people and I have moved lately a few from B3 back to PAS 8 for TV Plus people, but I do not take any work from either as I don't want to be involved with the companies. There is one thing I can guarantee you, the amount of people that are starting to complain about the quality of TV Plus is horrendous, like I said, when I do a service call now and it has to do with any installation from PAS 8 KU, I ask them in regards to what problem. If they say the picture is fuzzy, not good, I don't bother, I tell them I am not interested as I don't have to turn up, my job was only to find the satellite and thats it. TV Plus, are you reading this, you have got a huge problem, the more that connect, the more that are talking, the more that are going to be complaining and as the guy above said Dishsat, a lot of people do have big TV's and they have an expectation of watching PINK on a large TV and I spoke to Phil over the phone last night and he read to me over the phone the email that was sent to him via a disgruntled ex-employee of PanAmSat and it made good reading and he should post it but he said he was going to wait. As far as I am concerned, UBI sit back, TV Plus is going to dig its own grave, they're in a catch 22 situation with Panglobal and thats about it.<br />Phil please post the other emails on the forum.