</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by ja:<br /><strong> Phil what is yout point in starting the topic about dreambox?!<br /><br /><br />From the beginig the every thing what you did had a goal to destroy TV+.<br /><br />Starting with deciving people with that lie that UBI has the right to broadcast PINK channels, and now with this new shit called dreambox!<br /><br />What dreambox has to do with any of satelite companies? Nothng. You post this post for only one reason and that is to do more damage to TV+!<br /><br />I told you once and I will tell you now, I never send you an email and I never abused you and your familly.<br /><br />If I want to do this, I will do it publicly, and I might do it if you continue to post this defemations against me. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Do I actually say it was you NO ! I said it was some arse back in the days where you were playing games after i banned you but you continually came back, IF I was banned I would not come back period but you know all you wanted to do is cause trouble and all you have done is cause trouble for members on this forum and for TV plus.<br />About the Dreamboxes now you are saying that the dreamboxes were made just for Tv plus?? wake up they have been around before tv plus was a wet dream. <br />What about other members talking about them? what about all the other forums? suppose you think I own all of them too.