</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">About the Dreamboxes now you are saying that the dreamboxes were made just for Tv plus?? </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I never said that. What I was saying is that you started few topics about dreamboxes and in every topic MAIN thing is how people can hack TV+ with them.<br /><br /><br />Mate it is very easy to see trough your deciving words and sweet language.<br /><br /><br />YU4CFG I wish you are closer so I could call you on drink or two in my house and you to check quality of TV+ picture on my 106 cm tv set.<br /><br />It is not as clear as channel nine or ten, but no normal person can not ask for that, it is maybe 5% less quality than those two channels which I found very good.<br />And belive me I'm a pain in the arse if I dont get what I'm paying for.<br />If it is really that bad like you saying I would post it here long time ago, but it is not.